Yay! Our little precious is finally starting to sleep on her own for a few hours in her porta crib. Our house is finally starting to get cleaner again! Oh the blessed free time and how quickly it passes :) The only bad thing is when you check on her and see this precious sight, you just want to pick her up and cuddle her. We put the head support from the carseat in here so she felt cuddled, but it wasn't enough, she had to hold it too! I love cuddle bunnies!Sunday, February 7
I sleep in the crib!
Yay! Our little precious is finally starting to sleep on her own for a few hours in her porta crib. Our house is finally starting to get cleaner again! Oh the blessed free time and how quickly it passes :) The only bad thing is when you check on her and see this precious sight, you just want to pick her up and cuddle her. We put the head support from the carseat in here so she felt cuddled, but it wasn't enough, she had to hold it too! I love cuddle bunnies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

She is SOOo cute! I love that she is cuddly:) CUTE picture Lynzi!!! I wanna see more pictures!!
ReplyDeleteI want to wake her up so I can play with her! She is soooo adorable!
ReplyDelete